Thursday, February 11, 2010

Brayered Brilliance - FCD Flowers
























Hello! Thursday was quite the busy day for me. I had started the background last night, but pooped out and never finished it. So today, I worked in 10 minute spurts in between all of my running around. We were in and out all day and evening. Literally not even home for more than an hour from 9 am until 8 pm.

Here are the details for my card:
Stamps: Flowers from Firecracker Designs By Pamela - Words by SU
Paper: Glossy White, Rose, Black, Basic Grey
Ink: Gold Brilliance, Rose, Olive, Copics
Accessories: Brayer, MS Punch, Punches, Dew Drops, Dimensionals
Techniques: Brayered Brilliance by Technique Junkies

Here is the background BEFORE I put the card together. I love the soft colors and was pleased as pie with how it turned out.
























Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Chrissy D

7 comments:

Sally said...

Stunning card. Great technique

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous- and thanks for the close up of the technique- wonderful!!! The flower panels is beautiful too...TFS!

Vickie Kertz said...

This is a very pretty card. Thanks for taking a separate picture of the background, because I did feel I was missing something and there was more wonderful stuff to see. TFS

Kathy said...

Beautiful. What an amazing background you created, and love how you colored the focal flower, too:) It's such a pretty card!

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love that technique!

JenMarie said...

Oh how lovely!!

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous background Chrissy, love your coloring on that flower too!!
Blessings, Maria