Sunday, January 20, 2008

For the Love of all things Chocolate!


Here are two candy bar wrappers I decorated with cardstock and paper. The larger one with just the hat & face is for a jumbo chocolate bar. For the teenagers in our family Christmas gifts - they wanted cold, hard cash! So this year instead of a card with the money in it I decorated up their favorite chocolate bar in tucked the money on the inside of the scarf. I do not think the appreciated the work that went into it. LOL Some day they will get it. ***giggle***
So for candy bar one - this is a regular hershey bar. I used Cold Play, Brocade blue, Purely Pomegranite, basic Black, Chocolate Chip and Only Orange ink. The punches used were corner rounders and the word window for the graham crackers...
Candy Bar two - I used the Soft Sky DP, Whisper White, basic Black, and Only orange. I also used the Scallop punch, half inch circle and scissors.
I got the idea from my friend Debbie A. for the jumbo candy bar. She was making these in December and I cased her. If I remember correctly, she was casing someone else, but couldn't remember who. Thank you for the inspiration Debbie and who ever inspired her! :)
Enjoy!

No comments: