Saturday, January 26, 2008

Priceless Challenges - Dry Embossing


I decided to combine the Color Challenge and the Sketch Challenge from SCS this week -
I am sending this card to my friend Traci's mom -
I bought the Priceless Dry Embossing Template and pulled out my light table after not using it for over a year. So this is NOT done by the Cuddle Bug - but embossed by hand!
This is what I used for the card.
Stamp set: Stampabilities
Ink and Cardstock: Real Red, Shimmery White, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Dp - Hostess Set Level One
Accessories: Light Table, Embossing Stylus, Priceless Embossing Template, Fire circle brads, Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon, Pewter Hodgepodge, Slot corner punch, Dimensionals, Paper piercing tool.
Thank you for looking!


1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Great job. What a brave soul to hand emboss! I'm a cuttlebug girl all the way but admire your hard work!