Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thomas Kincade



My friend Holly got me hooked on the Thomas Kincade stamps but they are time consuming to watercolor. But I love to Watercolor! This card is just lots of layering of watercolors. Details are listed below:


Stamps: Floral BG, Thomas Kincade (from Cornish Heritage Farms), All in a Row, Small Script

Cardstock and Ink: Accent Inks Stonehenge, Purely Pomegranite, Basic Black, Naturals White

Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, aquapainter, Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware, Black Grosgrain, Paper piercing Tool


2 comments:

Kimm BT said...

You did a very good job with the coloring Chris! TK stamps are very hard to color.
Kimm

Debbie A said...

Wow, gorgeous watercoloring, Chris! If you decide to do a coloring class, let me know when - I'm definitely in.