Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SCS SC159 In the Pommy Garden



I am on a Pomegranite kick these days. LOL I just can't get enough of it! I got the In the Garden stamp and didn't know what I would do with it when I saw it was SO large! It is the size of a back ground stamp!





Here is the link to the SCS sketch challenge: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315774

Stamps: In the garden, All in a Row, Lots of Thoughts (you can get this one free during Sale-a-bration! ask me how), canvas background


Ink: I used Purely Pomegranite, More Mustard, Garden Green and Not Quite Navy Ink Pads with my Aquapainter to watercolor the images. Timber brown Staz On and basic black ink pads too.

Accessories: Black marker, Paper Piercing template and tool, Dimensionals, Black grosgrain, Wild Wasabi striped grosgrain, Vintage Brads, 2 way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: