Sunday, January 27, 2008

FS51 - Hummingbird with Sympathy



This week I thought I would do the Featured Stamper Challenge. The Featured Stamper of the week is StampingPam. The card I decided to case and make is HERE.



I changed the colors, stamps and the lay out slightly because my image was larger than I thought it would be.

I was stamping with my friend Debbie A. on Friday and she allowed me to use her Copic Markers again (which I ordered some tonight! woohoo) and this Inkadinkadoo stamp -

Stamp Sets: Floral BG, Inkadinkadoo Hummingbird, Warmest Regards
Ink & Cardstock: Regal Rose, Basic Gray, basic Black, Brilliance Black
Accessories: 1/4 inch circle punch, Black organdy, paper piercing tools, dimensionals, corner punch, pewter brads, ticket corner punch, dazzling diamonds, 2 way glue pen

Thanks for looking! Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Debby said...

WOW, that is so pretty,fantastic job.
Angel hugs
Debby