Friday, March 28, 2008

Chocoholic Color Wash

Technique junkies came out with their newsletter so I peeked at it on line and saw the Color Wash Technique - for directions on the technique go to:
This is a Sweet n' Sassy stamp and it is called Chocoholic. Do you want to know a secret? Chocolate really isn't my thing. I know, I am sick in the head. I really prefer oatmeal raisin cookies. I can not eat just one. I bought this stamp because my friend Holly loves chocolate and I thought it would be fun to make her some cards with it.
You can not tell on this picture - but the cake is cut out and popped up with dimensionals and so is the blocked area with the words Chocolate is a food group.
This is what I used to make the cards:
Stamp Set: Chocoholic by Sweet n' Sassy stamps, Canvas BG by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock and Ink: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Glossy White, Real Red, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: 5/8th chocolate grosgrain ribbon, Styled Silver hodgepodge, Dimensionals, Brayer
Thanks for looking! Have a nice evening!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this card, Chrissy!!!!!! Now I need that stamp set, darn you. ;-)

Jessica Smith said...

Chrissy this is so cute I love the random stamping and the colors. thanks for the inspiration.