Monday, March 10, 2008

Scrapbook pages -






This is a picture of my little boy from several years ago - I am about 7 years behind in my scrapbooking! LOL I used the SU's WANTED scrapbook kit. Quick and simple on this one! I can not believe how big my boy has gotten. This is his best buddy - they are still friends 7 years later...
This next page, I used the George font on my Cricut - and a Top Line Creations scrapbook kit0 I used their sketch but changed a few things - papers and lay out. The dog and the cat in the picture have since passed on - the baby is my dear little Grace who got stitches a few weeks ago. I called her my little Cue ball - she had VERY little hair on her head when she was a baby - it was mostly on her shoulders. A physical trait that was much like her mothers, I am sad to say. Fortunately for now, we both have more hair on our heads than we do on our shoulders. ***giggle***
I am working on a card now - will post it soon!

No comments: