Friday, March 28, 2008

Swap card Revised - A Simple Project




I asked what you wanted to see and someone replied - Easier projects.




I have a 10-10-20 Card Craze Class tomorrow and needed to come up with a quick project that minimized coloring. My friend Debbie Adams gave me a beautiful card from a swap that I loved but needed to simplify it a bit. I used her same sketch but added and changed a few elements. I also didn't have enough of my Hodgepodge to go around for all class participants and quite truthfully, have a bad habit of waiting until the day before to finish things up before a class. Plus with shipping taking a bit longer, my product wouldn't make it in time since I procrastinated.

Stamp Set: Bloomin' Beautiful
Cardstock and Ink: Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Accessories: For Debbie's card: Aquapainter, Brass Hodgepodge, Large Oval Punch, Watercolor paper For My Card: 1/16th hole punch, Large and small oval punch - Celebrate Stamp set.


Debbie's card is the colored version - my card is the non- colored version.

Thank you for looking! Have a great weekend!

No comments: