Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sketch Challenge 169- Bloomin' Beautiful


I recieved a WHOLE PACKAGE filled with Cuddlebugged images from my friend Joan Ervin. THANK YOU, Joan!
I need a few cards to send out to some friends and made this one using the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge # 169.
This is what I used to make this card:
Stamp Sets: #1015 Encouragement by Sweet n' Sassy, Bloomin' Beautiful, Lots of Dots Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock & Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Old Olive, Very Vanilla - COPIC Markers
Accessories: Chocolate Twill Ribbon, Dimensionals, sponges, Paper Piercing, Earth Element Brads
Thank you for looking and have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

chrissy your card is soo beautiful.
love this flower and i like the way you added the ribbon.
i started that sketch but gave up on it cause that panel was too small for me :-)

thank you for your kind words regarding my hanglar card.. you asked what i use for coloring???
recently i do only color with stampin up re-inkers but i did use in the past copic sketch markers. they are way faster than watercolroing, right?

Christi Flores said...

Man, this is gorgeous!!! I love that flower and the ribbon...awesome!!!