Monday, March 3, 2008

I Am Fluffy! - WSC37


Do you know for the past few years, I have said to my family - I am not fat - I am FLUFFY!? LOL My dh in love always said nooo dear you are fat. HA. Today, the joke is on him. For the past 4 days I have NO sugar and nothing with white flour. Which I have found my mood a little under my normal cheerfulness. He said, Honey, I would rather have you fluffy and cheerful then thin and crabby. Eat some SUGAR! LOL I have not eaten any. I am on a MISSION to get healthy this year!

Well, when I purchased this stamp, I did not relaize it had a stamp that said that. So when I RIPPED open the package today and saw those words, I thought I NEED to make a card for my mom that uses that text! (We are going out of town together this week and I thought it would be a fun pillow card.)
Last week, I was honored with the offer to join the Design Team of Sweet n' Sassy Stamps! Here is a card using their stamp set Penguin Hugs.
This is what I used to make this project:
Stamp Sets: Sweet n' Sassy stamps Penguin Hugs - the remainder of the products are Stampin' Up!, Whimsy jumbo Wheel, Rough Texture jumbo wheel, Itty Bitty BG, Little Pieces
Cardstock and Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Shimmery White, Lavender Lace, Ballet Blue, Black Staz On, White Craft Ink
Accessories: White EP, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, ribbon unknown, Dimensionals, Corner Rounder, paper Piercing Tool, Build a Brad Pewter, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aquapainters

4 comments:

Jessica Smith said...

Oh I really like this card. Great work and of course the stamp set it's on my wish list tfs.
Jess

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Beautifully sweet card! My Mom used to say that saying too.

Congrats on the DT!

:-)

Corie said...

Ahhh this is just so adorable!!

ChrissyM said...

I love your card! And I am the same I'm not fat I'm fluffy. LOL!