Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fantastic Friday Challenge - A Little Birdie Told Me


I followed a non-sketch on this card. I also used some of the goodies my friend Joan sent to me - those Cuddle bugged cardstocks! WOOHOO - Love those! I am thinking I want MORE.... ***giggle*** Anyways - my inspiration came from here for the sketch....


Korin has a challenge for her Fantastic Friday Challenge to use a BIRD on your card - so here is my card....
This is what I used to make it:
Stamp Sets: Live Your Dream, Rough Texture Jumbo Wheel, Personalized stamp for text - I had it made through Stampin' Up!
Cardstock, Ink and Markers: Purely Pomegranite, Rose Red, Old Olive, More Mustard, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Chocolate Twill, 1 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, Dimensionals -

No comments: