Monday, September 17, 2007

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge- WSC18 Trying again


Apparently, it is too early in the morning. :) I hit the wrong button and sent it through, so I am trying this again. This was Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge and the design I came up with inspired by her sketch...
I used It's Your Birthday, Stamp of Authenticity, So Many Sayings, and the By Definition stamp set. I also stamped the Rough Edges Wheel on the patterned paper. I used the Soft Sky Designer Paper, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White and Black cardstock. The ink I used was the same colors as the cardstock. Using the Stamp of Authenticity set, I stamped off and stamped on the designer paper.
Punches: Word Window Punch, 1/16th hole punch, 1/2" circle, 3/4" circle, 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle and the Spiral Notebook Punch. Whew!
Other Accessories: Vintage Brads, Paper Trimmers, Dimensionals and Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon.

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

I just love this card...I looked at this stamp set in the catty and thought I would never use something like that but boy was I impressed when I saw your card...lots of possibilities, TFS!! I love the colors you used and what a great challenge sketch!!