Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Day of Pre-school

09-05-07 Well, my girl is going to her official first day of school for 2007-08 school year. I home school my other 3 children. Sarah was so excited to go to school today, she barely even waved at me as I left. I am working on my Mom's Minutes right now for the curriculum I am using for Noah and Grace. Ariel is excited to start her Junior Year, so is diligently working on finishing up some assignments from her Sophomore year. I am feeling a little overwhelmed looking over this curriculum. It's okay, because steady plodding through each moment will help em to achieve my goals! I am in constant reminder that NO discipline is pleasant at the time, however it produces the peaceable fruit of righteousness by those who are trained by it! Hebrews 12- That is my FOCUS right now - discipline in my eating, work and school schedule as well as serving my family! Oh and did I mention? Squeezing in STAMPING or SCRAPBOOKING each day! heehee Have a fabulous day! Thanks for coming to my Blog - I will post a challenge later in the day!
Chrissy D.

No comments: