Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Mojo was Flowing....


Have you ever had a day where everything was just clicking along? I had a FUN day of stamping today and went through my box of scraps - and was able to use some odds and end pieces that have been lying around for awhile. I have a BIG box of scraps.


This was a card that I made for the VSN challenge today - this was the Make like a Tree and Leave challenge - it had to have something to do with leaving -


This card I used LOTS of stamps on: The PSX stamp was my friend Danita's stamp, I borrowed from her while I was over at her house a few weeks ago. The rest was Stampin' Up! - I used Canvas in Elegant Eggplant, French Flair in Always Artichoke, With gratitude, the leaves stamp in So saffron ink on So Saffron cardstock. The Floral BG was used in Always Artichoke and on Always Artichoke cardstock. I used my circle cutter to make a partial circle on Artichoke and Eggplant cs. The words were from my computer and my Bible!


Have a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris, I really love the richness of this card. Love how you printed the Bible verse out, it looks so clean and perfect -- I would have thought it was a stamp.

Vickie