Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tuesday, September 4th


This is the first time I have done something like this! Not that I am going out into open Shark infested waters but at the same time, I feel excited.


I have a few friends who I often stamp with and we give one another challenges, either sketch challenges ot color challenges. Holly and Danita are their names! Last night, I stamped with Danita. We used Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge:




This is what I made. I stamped the With Gratitude images from Stampin' Up! in Versamark and used Stampin' Up!'s Pastels and sponge daubers. The background is stamped in Well Worn Words and Canvas.
Thanks for looking!
Chris

5 comments:

Holly said...

Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!! Great job Chrissy!!!!!!!!!!! I love your new blog!!!!!

woodenstamp said...

Hi Chris, this is a great site. Looking forward to it growing.
Hugs,
Trish

Danita said...

CONGRATS CHRISSYD!!!

Love the card!!! lol

Hugs

Danita

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, Chrissy, you did it!! Congrats on your new blog!! I love your card, too, it's gorgeous!! Such beautiful colors and awesome details!! I will visit your blog often, TFS!! Joan

Connie Kaiser said...

Hi Chris - What a great idea! I will visit your blog often. Good luck and have fun with it! Connie