Thursday, September 6, 2007

Christmas Slider Card


One of my customers wanted a Christmas card designed that could incorporate a family photograph. This card is made with all Stampin' Up! products and the picture is my oldest daughter Ariel and my middle daughter, Grace. The photograph portion of this slides out. The card fits into a business size envelope. I used an Aquapainter and the Watercolor Wonder Crayons to paint the image. The stamp set is retired - Heavenly Peace - the background image is the current Floral background from Stampin' Up! Colors are Bravo Burgundy, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke.

3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Such beautiful girls!! Love the card, too...great way to give pictures for Christmas gifts!!

LeAnne said...

Both the card and your daughters are gorgeous! What blessings!

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! What a GREAT idea for those over-sized Christmas photo cards! Love the pocket idea! I may have to case a version of this!