Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tempting Texture


One of the VSN Challenges today were using TEXTURE. Any kind of texture could have been used, hemp, dry embossing, heat embossing, etc. I chose a Cuddle Bugged image that my friend Holly sent to me. I water colored it using the Twinkling H20's. (for those of you who do not know cuddle bug is a dry embossing type machine) - I then used my Crimper both ways on the Old Olive and the Rough Edges Wheel in More Mustard on the More Mustard cs. I love the Prima Flowers and the Stampin' Up! Earth Element Brads. I also used the Circle of Friendship stamp and painted those again with the Twinkling H20's - I used SU's circle punches and assembled the card. I decided it needed a little hemp so using mini glue dots and wrapped the loops of hemp.


Thanks for looking!

No comments: