Monday, March 15, 2010

HELLO! Today is MONDAY and I am trying to decide how I feel about that! I am waking up slowly and enjoying a quiet morning at home before I need to really get moving for the day.

Todays project uses a stamp from I BRAKE FOR STAMPS - I love the variety of stamps here! So many different styles! This image is called the English Rose Tile Collage. YOU can CLICK HERE to save 10% at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS by using this code: SAVE10CHRIS

Here are a few more details:
Stamp Sets: I Brake for Stamps the English Rose Tile Collage words are from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps from the beautiful font set called Jesus Cares.
Cardstock: Red, Designer Paper, Black, White
Accessories: Hodgepodge, Copics, Black grosgrain, Martha Stewart punch

Today will be a busy day of school, running a few errands and hopefully some stamping. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!


Chrissy D

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Absolutely wonderful! Gorgeous coloring!

theneon said...

Hope you had a great day -- thanks for posting such a beautiful card.