Monday, March 22, 2010

SUNNY SILHOUETTE


Hello! Happy Monday! Well, I m going with that sentiment and sticking it in my mind! I need to FOCUS on ALL of the GOOD THINGS.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I made this card for the Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. The card I chose to CASE for the talented FS of the week (Congrats Mutnik!) is http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...;ppuser=165685

Changes I made are
1. The stamp images
2. Added Dew Drops
3. Ribbon
4. type of cardstock and DP
5. I didn't watercolor - just sponged.

I also made this card for the CAS challenge on
Stampin Sisters in Christ #31

SCRIPTURE Psalm 51:7-10 "Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Let me hear joy and gladness, let the bones you have crushed rejoice. Hide your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquity. Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."

CHALLENGE
Make a clean and simple card/layout/project

Here are some more details:
Stamps: Floral Silhouette Bouquet by I Brake For Stamps
Paper: DP Basic Grey, Coordinations
Accessories: Dew Drops,, Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Did you know? YOU can CLICK HERE to save 10% at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS by using this code: SAVE10CHRIS

Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed day!
Chrissy D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Chrissy! Love the flower shadows. Thanks for sharing with us at SSCC.

Barbara said...

Another beauty! Just lovely.

Ceal said...

Another Beauty! I love it!
thanks for playing with us this week at SSCC

peggysue said...

This is lovely! What beautiful colors! Thanks for participating in the SSIC this week!

Anonymous said...

Such talent and creativity, it's gorgeous!

Barb O.
miatagal at shaw dot ca.