Monday, March 15, 2010

PRAYING FOR YOU - ODBD2AC3

Hello! I am making a QUICK post before I head out the door! Todays challenge for Our Daily Bread Designs 2nd Anniversary is to make a project that includes silver and/ or gold.

A little addition to this post: I painted the image on the Brush gold cardstock with some SMOOCH paints! Have you tried these yet? They are WONDERFUL. The fine tip works well in tiny corners. I was able to use a few different colors to add to the shading...

Here are the details:
Stamps: Sing to the Lord by ODBD, Stitching by SU
Cardstock: Gold, Pink Pirohouette (sp.?) Rose Red,Basic Grey
Accessories: SMOOCH, Big Shot, Top Note die, Gold Cord, Charm, Dew Drops, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

Ok - I am OFF to a class I am taking for our Care Ministry Team! Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed evening!
Chrissy D

5 comments:

Grace said...

Totally drop dead gorgeous Chrissy! I am loving the pretty Sing to the Lord flowers and the incredible stitching! Great layout and oh so pretty in colors!!! Thanks once again for helping us celebrate this special anniversary at ODBD!!!

Dani said...

Wowza! Can you send some crafty motivation my way? Your cards are gorgeous! Glad you're home safe. Hugs!

Kelley said...

Oh my gosh, so PRETTY!! Love the embossed flowers and the awesome coloring!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Very pretty Chrissy!! I just love all the embossed flowers!! Awesome coloring! Thanks for joining us at ODBD Anniversary challenges.

Holly said...

Love the coloring on the gold cardstock! You made me buy 4 new bottles of Smooch just so I could try this out! Enabler!! LOL