Sunday, March 14, 2010

Path of Life - Challenge day two


Hello! Today is day two of Our Daily Bread Designs Anniversary Celebration. Todays Challenge is an Inspiration Challenge from the image below....I chose the upper middle piece of china as my Inspiration.


Today, I will be headed home...back to "normal" life! I am missing my family, so it will be nice to return. I feel rested and ready! :) Praise God!

Here are the details of my project:
Stamps: Path of Life and Sing to the Lord by Our Daily Bread Designs
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Rose, Garden Green, White
Accessories: CM Oval Cutter, White Gel Pen, Paper Snips, Copics, Pearl Gems, Dimensionals

I would love to put some stickles on the flowers...but I am packing up and it will not have time to dry right now...so MAYBE when I get home I will do that. It is a 4 1/2 hour drive.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a blessed day!


Chrissy D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris this is so gorgeous!! Love the border of blossoms!

Grace said...

Oh wow Chris! You did an awesome job with this inspiration challenge! I just love Path of Life... I used it too... I love that you used the blossoms from Sing to the Lord around the outside! This is goregous! Glad you are refreshed and God bless you as you go back home! So glad you've been helping us celebrate 2 blessed years at ODBD!!!

Jennifer said...

Hi Chris. This is such a pretty card. I love the DP and scrumptuous colors! Wonderful job of coloring it too!

hugs,
Jennifer L

Angella D. Crockett said...

Chris, this is fabulous!!! I LOVE how you combined the two sets....absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for playing in the ODBD challenges!!!! God Bless!!

Kathy W said...

gorgeous, love how the branches are popping off card

Karen McAlpine said...

Lovely card Chris. Very clever interpretaion of the inspiration photo.

Gretchen said...

stunning! Love how the flowers overlap the main image! Just Beautiful!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous- colors are outstanding!!! I love those stamp (just got them too.....!)

Kelley said...

Oh my gosh! This is AWESOME!! So very pretty. Lvoe the coloring!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Chris!! Love your coloring of the Path of life and your added blossoms!! Gorgeous take on the China! Thanks for joining us at ODBD Anniversary challenges.
hugs,
Chris