Thursday, March 24, 2011

AT THE BEAUTY SHOP....


Hello Everyone-
Do you LOVE your Copic Markers? So through my blog hopping, I noticed that there is  Free Art Lesson’s by Adam Hughes.  How cool is that? Adam is a comic book artist who has worked with companies such as DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Dark Horse Comics, Lucasfilm, and Warner Bros, to name a few. He is most well known for his renderings of superheroines such as Wonder Woman and Catwoman. And he uses Copics! Check out the free tutorials!


Todays card was inspired by Splitcoast Stampers Sketch challenge from this week. 


I am not part of Really Reasonable Ribbons Design Team or promotion team - but I just LOVE their ribbon and service.... I ordered on Friday night late and my order was already in my mailbox on Monday! I do not even live in the same State!
This fun image is from I Brake For Stamps and it can be all yours with just a few clicks of your mouse! Della has great prices, great product and fast service too! You can see the hair dryer trio here - and while you are shopping save 10% by using savings code SAVE10CHRIS



Here are a few more details: 

Stamps: Hair Dryer Trio from I Brake for Stamps
Paper: Stella Rose from My Mind;s Eye, Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Black
Ink: Copics, Memento Black
Accessories: Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Dimensionals, Scissors, Gem


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!
Chrissy D

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Fun image and awesome coloring. Thanks for the art lesson tip!

NoraAnne said...

What a cute card~that image is SO funny! I love it!

Dawnll said...

This image is adorable! Love this series they carry.
Glad you tried the RRR ribbon- it has been one of my favs for awhile, could open a shop with what I have.lol
Hope your doing well, and hope to hook up one day and visit.

Cindy said...

Chris, this is just fabulous!! I love this image!! It is a hoot!! Your coloring and layout is awesome!! I may have to get this one!!!

Ginny said...

how cute is the image on this fab card :)

Kathy W said...

this image is a hoot- fun stuff

Chris Arlington said...

So cute I love the dimension.