Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SHIMMERY TULIPS


Hello Everyone - I am home from my mini vacation! I felt ill all day yesterday, but I feel MUCH better today! Todays card uses the Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge with their Dessert option of adding bling, flower soft or shiny stuff! I added the hat pin and used the Creative Inspiration Paints Blue ice to add some shimmer.

I used the Sweet Stop Sketch for my layout.


Here are a few more details:

Stamps: Tulip from Heart Song Design Digis
Paper: Parisian Breeze DP, Chocolate, Baja BReeze
Ink: same colors
Accessories: Aquapainter, Creative Inspiration Paints Blue ice, Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack


I have lots of catch up work to do today! So I better get busy! Hope you have a great day!!! Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek!
Chrissy D

7 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Chris, this is gorgeous!! I love this dp, my favorite ever from SU. Such a lovely balance of today's challenge colors. A really beautiful card!

Shelley said...

Beautiful! Love that hatpin!

Dawnll said...

Love the addition of the pin!
Hope your feeling up to par real soon. It is hard to be away and come back in full force.
Take care of yourself sweetie

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card and I love that layout too. So pretty.
Lynn

Marlene said...

BEAUTIFUL card! Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Thank you, too, for stopping by my blog!

Denise Marzec said...

Very pretty! Love those papers and that stick pin is such a great accent!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Soooo pretty!!! I love that pin accent.