Saturday, March 12, 2011

HIDDEN GOODIE BOX

Hello EVeryone! I am visiting at Village Creek Bible Camp this week and enjoying some quiet time! I am so blessed by the staff. We have had a great speaker, great food and no interruptions! I am keeping everyone who has been affected whether it be with family, friends and loved ones who have been involved some how with the tsunami and earthquakes, in my prayers!

Todays project uses the Goodie Box tutorial from the Technique Junkie Newsletter 02/11 issue. I also used I Brake for Stamps and the Inspiration Sheets Plate 5

You can save 10% by using my savings code SAVE10CHRIS


When I first created this, I didn't quite know what to do with the inside.... but now that I look at this blank box, I have some ideas - too bad it is at home!


I head home tomorrow, so I will be back in my normal routine by Tuesday! (hubby took time off on Monday! We haven't seen each other in eleven days! since he has been out of town for business)


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Chrissy D

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

I am so glad you got to go- especially after your mom's terrible accident.
Glad she is on the mend also.
Sending positive thoughts and prayers for her sweetie.

Another beautiful card and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for sharing and safe travels home.

Traci S. said...

Hi Chris~

What a beautiful project...so pretty and useful, too! I really love the Sentiment on it. It makes so much sense, it is in a few words, and yet, sometimes, it can feel like the hardest thing to do!

I hope you had a rejuvenating and inspirational experience at camp.

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Francie G. said...

Beautiful card, Chrissy! Love the image, your colors and those elegant pearls. So glad you are enjoying your retreat! Hope your mom is doing ok. Hugs!

Benzi said...

Beautiful image, gorgeous paper, and just a wonderful card.