Sunday, March 27, 2011

SKETCHES WITH A HEART#3

Hello Friends - I hope this finds you having a wonderful weekend! I am having a very relaxing weekend. Friday evening, I went out on a date with my sweetie. Then Saturday morning, we woke up early and took the kids to breakfast at IHOP then we went shopping at the ZOO, er.... I mean Wal-mart. LOL


Today is week #3 of the Sketches With Heart Challenge! The rules are simple to join us! You are NOT required to use a Heart Song Designs image. Just create a project based on the sketch, add your direct link below, and have fun!

Be sure to check back here Friday, April 1st as we are having a Spring Showers blog HOP! One lucky participant will win the entire April release! Now onto the fabulous DT's creations. 


On my project, I used the fabulous shimmery paints from Creative Inspiration Paints. I used Core'dinations cardstock and painted over the entire piece.

Cardstock: Core'dinations, White, 
Accessories: Ribbon White Satin from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Floral Brads from SU, Martha Stewart Punch, Silver Pen


Take some time to see what the other ladies created and leave them some love, it will make their day! Lauren,   Vanessa,   StephaniePeggyJerusha,  Holly,  Deb,  Ceal


You can play along here.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed day!


Chrissy D

3 comments:

Sally said...

Stunning card. I love flowers and this one definitely screams SPRING!

Miss Molly said...

I love the colors you have used and that big beautiful white bow!

Traci S. said...

Wow, Chris, I love this more simple but stunning card. Tulips are my favorite, and purple is my favorite color! You really are talented with that paintbrush! The ribbon and gorgeous white bow is so summery. Just beautiful!

Love this one! (Surprise! Surprise!--Like I don't love all of your work!)

His,
Traci S.