Wednesday, March 23, 2011

DESIGN DIVA MARCH BLOG HOP


Hello Everyone! Today the Design D.I.V.A.S's theme for the Blog Hop is OLDIES BUT GOODIES.... as I mention that, it is ALSO BELLI CHALLENGE DAY. For those of you who do not know about the Belli Challenge - it is ALL about using your OLD STUFF up!!! This weeks challenge is to create a card using FELT OR FABRIC.

Now, if you are here for the Design D.I.V.A.S Blog Hop, you should have come from the ever so talented Angie William's Blog. If you did NOT come here from Angie's Blog, all of the fabulous action starts at the very creative Melissa's Blog!

Both of these cards use Stampin' Up! sets I haven't used in ages!

Stamps: Shells, Warmest Regards. Itty Bitty BG
Cardstock: Basic Grey DP, Soft Sky, Garden Green, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua painter, Martha Stewart Punch, Gems




I do not recall the name of this set! The Scripture is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Cardstock: Really Rust, Brocade Blue., Whisper White, basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Big Shot, Embossing Folder, Gingham ribbon.

Go here next: When you are done taking a look around here, you will NOT want to miss seeing what the talented Cathryn Edgar has to show you!


Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Chrissy D


13 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Both are so beautiful, Chris!! Love the seashell and the deer (one of my favorite go to sets for masculine cards!). Awesome work, as always!

Maria Matter said...

oh these are beautiful Chrissy!!! love that shell! fabulous designs for both these beauties!!
hugs & blessings!

Gina Lindsay said...

Your cards are so pretty. I love the shading on that shell.

Mary G. said...

Great cards, Chris! I especially love that shell card!!!!

Vicki said...

Oh, Chris! Such soothingly beautiful cards! Awesome images and colors! Blessings to you, dear DIVA friend!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What beautiful cards Chrissy!! Love the shell card especially with your shading and layout!! Awesome designs!
hugs,
Chris

Sparkly Engineer said...

The shell card is just lovely with the colors and the scripture card is great for a man.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Ohhh love that shell card- I have not used that set for ages......and...can you believe I have never used that deer stamp....! I always love stopping by!

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Chris!!

Unknown said...

Found your blog! Could you add your blog address to the blog list on our FB group? Lovely work. I love seashells. Getting me in the mood for summer, but it's so rainy out here presently. Love the subtle soft colors you created.

Cathy said...

Oh Chris, this is wonderful!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the way you colored the shell and all the layers.

Traci S. said...

Hi Chris,

Such beautiful coloring on that shell card! I love the shading! The layout is beautiful, too.

The deer card is wonderful for any nature lover, but it makes a wonderful masculine card, don't you agree? I love the Scripture you used with it! The bg is wonderful with that paper!

Thanks for sharing!

He IS Able,
Traci S.