Saturday, March 19, 2011

GLIMMER LACE BLESSING



Happy Saturday! Today will be a relaxing day (I hope! lol) as I am planning on stamping during the day time hours and getting together for our Monthly Game Night with friends! 


On todays card, I used the Technique Junkie Newsletter for this creation using the Glimmer Lace technique from the 08/10 Newsletter


Here are the details:

Stamps: Things with Wings, Inspirational Phrases from I Brake For Stamps
Paper: WHite, Black, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Black
Accessories: Offray Ribbon, Lace, Martha Stewart Glitter, Xyron, Technique Junkies Newsletter, EK Success Punch, Dimensionals,


You can save yourself 10% by using the code Save10Chris at I Brake for Stamps!


Have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for stopping by!
Chrissy D

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful! I have used the glitter/lace technique and couldn't decide exactly how to use the piece I made. You have given me inspiration.

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Traci S. said...

Hi Chris,

This technique looks awesome on this card! I haven't tried it out yet. I love your dragonfly! It is wonderful!

He IS Able,
Traci S.