Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP!

The DUDE TIME DOODLES BLOG HOP post is HERE.


HELLO and welcome to the HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Stephanie Blog Hop!




Today, we are celebrating Stephanie Serrano's Birthday! Hop along with us and wish her a Happy Birthday HERE! Let her know I sent you!


You should have come from Shelly Scott's Blog . If you did not see her fantastic creation you will want to start at the beginning so you don't miss a thing! All of the action starts at Michelle Single's Blog.

Here are the details for my project:
Image: Birthday Cupcakes from Heart Song Designs Sneak peek for tomorrow's release!
Cardstock: Basic Grey DP, Espresso, White
Accessories: Random buttons from stash, Chocolate Twill, Mini Glue Dots, Marker

From here you will want to go to the talented Dee Pritschet's Blog. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

Chrissy D

16 comments:

Michelle Single said...

Cute cupcakes AND a special fold! And look at those buttons... oh my! Thanks for hopping for Stephanie's special day!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Oh wow! A moveable card! I love it! Great creation.

Glittered Paws said...

How cute - love the variety of cupcakes - I am sure she will love her special hop.

Teresa Jenkins said...

So cute, love that image.... yummy cupcakes! Such a cute card!

Stephanie said...

Yummo, look at all the cupcakes! Looks like the box of cupcakes the lady I babysit for gave me yesterday when she picked up her little girl, I ate 2 yesterday and think I went into a sugar coma! Thanks so much for the Birthday Greetings, what a nice surprise!
Hugs!

Debra Miller said...

What a great card! Love it!

Davi said...

Very pretty card Chris!! Love the fold and all the lovely details. ;)

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Yummy card, great variety of cupcakes...reminds me of cupcake challenge on the Food network!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous Birthday card Chrissy!! Love all the yummy cupcakes and your design.
hugs,
Chris

seamom said...

Yumm, yumm, yummy! Love cupcakes, and love that card!

Maria Matter said...

very pretty Chris! love this fold and all the yummy cupcakes!
hugs

deesdesigns said...

Gorgeous - love the card layout!

Unknown said...

Love this card!

ChelleStamps said...

Beautiful card Chris! I love those cupcakes. I wanted to use that image but didn't know we could yet. Oh well, it's good to have variety anyway :)

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable, Chris...the cupcake image is adorable and I love the fun fold!!!!

Michele Gross said...

What a fun card! Super cute image!!