Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cosmo Cricket OCC Challenge Card


My friend Danita and I are stamping this weekend, and I actually have SEVERAL projects done. WOOHOO!!! Normally, when I go some place, I do not get much done. I could not get my lap

top to work due to my mechanical handicaps, (my sweet, dear hubby used to say instead of the MIDAS TOUCH, I have the MINUS TOUCH) although he is WAY to sweet to say anything like that now. ***giggle*** Even with my Tech support (my handsome hubby) I could not get the wireless connection to work, especially since he wasn't RIGHT here to look at it, and his MINUS TOUCH wife couldn't figure it out. Ya'll should FEEL for that guy! LOL


Anyways, OCC has their weekly challenge tonight and here is my creation...


Here are some details for you...

Stamp Sets: Hellos retired from SU

Cardstock and Ink: Cosmos Cricket DP, Chocolate Chip DP, Taken With Turquoise, Ruby Red

Accessories: Wide Chocolate Double Stitched Ribbon, New Filigree brads, Glue Dots, Scallop punch, Prima Flowers


I hope you all are having a WONDERFUL weekend!!!! God Bless You!

6 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

All I can say is WOW! I love what you've done with the OCC sketch! Thanks for playing!!

Lorie said...

Great card! I love it!

paylin said...

This is a lovely card, those colour are great and l love your stamp for the layout .
Well just to drop by to say ~~ Hello ~~ and takecare and have a great day
Regards.
x

Michele Kovack said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! WOW!

Kathy said...

Chrissy this is gorgeous!! What a color combo and that ribbon is yummy!! Nice job ~ I love this!! (That paper is so pretty isn't it!!)

:)Kathy

LOUISE said...

Great card Chrissy, love it! Louise x