Sunday, August 3, 2008

Featured Stamper Challenge #78 -


Today on Splitcoast is the Featured Stamper Challenge! I used THIS card as my inspiration... As soon as I saw it, this card came to my mind. I love the colors Michelle used, but I changed them a bit.
I used the Old World Map on Baja Breeze and embossed in White. I then took a sponge with Taken With Teal and sponged over the embossed area.
Here are more details...
Stamp Set: Old World Map, A Light Unto My Path
Cardstock and Ink: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Taken With Teal, Handsome Hunter, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard and Sahara Sand, Vellum
Accessories: Water Dew Drops Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Dimensionals, Sponge, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Heat Tool, White EP, Embossing Buddy
Thank you for looking! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy!! I love all the details you have incorporated in your card!! Love the image and it is colored in fabulously!! Nice job:) Kathy

Christi Flores said...

Wow Chris!! This is absolutely stunning!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So stunning Chris!

Love it!!!

:-)