Tuesday, October 5, 2010

AWARENESS TIFFANY PURSE



Hello Friends! Welcome and thank you for stopping by! As many of you know, October is Cancer Awareness month! The project I am sharing with you today is using Creative Cuts and More is using the Tiffany Purse die cut. This Die cut will hold a small gift, gift certificate, money, etc. It was EASY to put together and created such a great look for a friend. Perfect to encourage a loved one too!


The images I used are from the Awareness Darling stamp set from Clear & Simple Stamps. To create my project, I stamped the words from the set over and over again until the bag was covered. You could use a Stamp-a-ma-jig if you have problems centering or lining up the image. I stamped the ribbon in pink and outlined with a black marker and cut it out. I then took Crystal Effects and put a thin layer of glaze over it and set it aside to dry. While that dried, I stamped the words and punched them out using the Word Window punch from Stampin' Up!. I assembled the purse with Killer Red Tacky Tape.  I then added the flower embellishment from Offray and the Basic Grey pearl gems. All in all the project took me about 20 minutes to create! 


We are off for a day of appointments. School pictures, doctors appointments and another appointment later in the afternoon. Busy, busy! Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Chrissy D

8 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Very pretty purse! Love the pearls on it and the glossy ribbon.

Make sure to enter it over at Going Grey Think Pink Challenge

Traci S. said...

Hi Chrissy~

This is wonderful! I love the details on it! Too bad it couldn't be used for all day use!

Thank you for bringing more awareness to Breast Cancer Awareness Month! God Bless.

Remember~
He IS Able,
Traci S.

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a wonderful project! It is great that you promote this great cause. TFS

Divinewoman said...

This is a really adorable purse.
Thanks for sharing it.

Kathy W said...

adorable!

Jodi said...

Such a pretty pink purse for a worthy cause. Love the pearls!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Cheryl said...

This turned out so cute! I love it.

Oma said...

Gorgeous purse - quick question - do you have to be a Stampin Up demonstrator to order the dies from Creative cuts? I just had a peek at some of the die cuts and I love them!