Hello and Welcome! I
My card uses the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge for my lay out. I also used the Technique Junkie Newsletter Marbled Smooch technique for my background. I quickly became addicted to this technique and created MANY of these in assorted colors. What a FUN technique!!! Are you a Junkie yet?
Here are a few more details:
Stamps: Blessed Christmas, Randi's Song and From Me to You
Cardstock: White, Eggplant, Silver, Pink Pirhouette
Dies: Poinsettia Die
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powders, Heat Tool. Versamark, Smooch Paints, Dew Drops, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
I am also entering this in the following challenges:
- Craftalicious Challenges: challenge 10 - anything goes
- For Fun - Something I've never used before - New Dew Drops!
- Papertake - 3 of a kind 3 Dew Drops
- Ellaphantastic - Anything Goes
- Pollycraft - Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon - Something Old and Something New (old paper, new Dew drops)
- Stamp Something- Punch something Die cut from ODBD
- Corrosive - Clean up the Dust (papers and Smooch)
- Going Grey- going 3D
Be sure to take a few moments to see what the other talented ladies have created with this challenge! We would love for you to play along with us!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a BLESSED day!