Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLEY - BLOG HOP

Hello Friends -
Today is Kelley's Birthday! The sticks in the bread basket have put together a little blog hop just for her, and for our ODBD followers to help her celebrate!

Today, we have all created a card using older Our Daily Bread Designs sets and are showing them here, then sending them to Kelley to use for her boards in the ODBD booth. Being under the lights and packed and unpacked week after week takes it's toll on the card samples she has, so it's good to update from time to time. 

Happy Birthday Kelley!!


Here are the details for my first project...


Stamp Set: On Eagle's Wings by Our Daily Bread Designs
Cardstock: Basic Grey Indian Summer, Espresso, Peach, Vanilla Neenah Card stock
Accessories: Copic Markers, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Chocolate Poly twill Ribbon, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots


Sketch from the Monday MOJO...


My next project uses the Technique Junkie Newsletter called Pulled Glimmers from the June/ July 2010 Edition. I love the soft, glimmery effect this technique shows!!! It does use Glimmer Mist, and Kelley has a wide variety of colors HERE along with Glimmer Screens , Framed Fonts, and Chip Tiles.


Stamp Set: Peace on Earth by Our Daily Bread Designs
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Gold, Garden Green, Vellum
Accessories: Pearl gems, Glimmer Mists, Martha Stewart Punch, Gold Ribbon, Paper Trimmer


From here, hop on over to the following three VERY talented team members Blogs...Dawn, Fran and Angie from there you will want to to see what she has for you! Have fun seeing their creations!


I hope you have a VERY BLESSED DAY! Thank you for stopping by!
Chrissy D

38 comments:

Dawnll said...

Wow Girl these are just beautiful!
I love the sentiments. Such wonderful coloring, and great details- I know she will love these.
We have to meet up soon so I can pass on some rolling totes to you.
Talk soon.

Kristie Maynard said...

Oh Chris! these are so incredibly gorgeous! Love them both! Will miss you on QKR, but totally understand that you can't do everything! I will still be following your blog though, wouldn't give it up, you are way too much inspiration for me to do that!

Natalie said...

Beautiful cards, love that eagle, so majestic! Wow! What a blessing for Kelley!!

Karen W said...

Wow both of these are beautiful, I really love the glimmer mist one and I guess I better find my TJ and see how to do this one.

Patter Cross said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous Chrissy! Love the eagle and what you did with it! Beautiful! Have a blessed Thursday!

marcelle schauer said...

Wow two beautiful creations. I hope to be on your birthday card list someday!

Dawn said...

Love the eagle...one of my fave sets!! Beautiful cards!!!

Debi said...

Chrissy they are both gorgeous. I actually have a card all stamped out with the eagle but I ran out of time last night to finish it. I love what you did with it!

Grace said...

Oh Chrissy you really outdid yourself! These are both amazing!!! You have the neatest techniques and details!!! Kelley will be thrilled!!!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Chrissy I love both of your cards!!! Wow! Kelley is gonna love these!!!!

Anonymous said...

Chrissy, I love these especially the eagle as it is one of my all time favorites. Every detail of them is wonderful.

Francie G. said...

Triple WOW, Chrissy! These are just beautiful. The first one using the eagle is amazing. Wonderful coloring and designs! Blessings!

Kathy Jones said...

Oh My Chrissy - these are both GORGEOUS!!! The eagle in particular is stunning!!! Kelley is going to love these!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So, so pretty, Chrissy. You are a very talented lady.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Goodness, Chrissy, both cards are amazing and I am sure Kelley will be blown away!! I still don't have either one of these sets...better get them...they are so stunning!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are both so beautiful Chrissy!! Kelley is going to love them!! Awesome coloring and designs!! My fave is the eagle!! Your layout and the fall colors is so pretty!
hugs,
Chris

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Both of these are beautiful, Chrissy! I love the colors and the cut out eagle on the first and the wonderful layout and punched border on the second. Kelley will love these!

Cheryl Walker said...

OMgosh these are both soooo Beautiful hun!!! I love the stamps you used, and the coloring on them both!!!

Hope Kelley has a wonderful birthday and I left her some love on the blog :) Just had to sing her the Birthday song :) hehehehehe

Hugs,
Cheryl

Theresa said...

Love, love your card! Great work Chrissy.

Tammy Q Howell said...

Gorgeous cards! I love that eagle!

Bette said...

Beautiful cards and sentiments.

Unknown said...

That is awesome work I just love it!!!
Happy Birthday to Kelly!!!
Karen dkolopez@msn.com

**Milu** said...

HOPE Kelley has a fabulous blessed birthday!!
and I LOVE your cards !
**milu**

Darlene Gabriel said...

I have always loved this eagle set. What a gorgeous card you've created showcasing it, with beautiful rich colours. I have to try the technique you've used in your second card - so pretty.

Analuz said...

Hi Chris,
the card with the egle is just wonderful, the scripture you used is my favorit!
Happy birtday Kelly!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I love seeing the older images again! Great idea! Happy Birthday Kelley!

CherylQuilts said...

Beautiful and creative cards! Love them and love these sets!

Adirondack Annie said...

Gorgeous Card!

Luanne said...

I fell in love with ODBD, when I first saw the Eagle. You've showcased it beautifully here. Both cards are wonderful!

greenize said...

Wow - these are beautiful cards! Love that Eagle card - so beautiful! Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday Kelley!

Hugs, Donna
texasdreamweaver@yahoo.com

Lynda said...

Chris, these are both so gorgeous, and they come from 2 of my most favorite sets (of course I like them all, LOL)! Kelley will absolutely love having these I know...

Mickie said...

Great work, love that eagle.

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful cards Chris!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such wonderful cards.

Sue D said...

Beatuiful cards!

Anna said...

Beautiful cards...Hope Kelley has an awesome birthday.

Traci S. said...

Hi Chris--

I love what you did with that first card. The leaf over the sky, the eagle with so many variations in color...the Scripture...so wonderful!

Thank you for sharing your cards with us.

Remember~
He IS Able!
Traci S.

Sarah said...

Beautiful cards! These will be stunning samples for display in Kelley's booth.