Saturday, October 16, 2010

ODBDSLC33 Anything goes with ODBD stamps

Hello! It is SATURDAY! One of my favorite days of the week!  Here are some pictures of my gremlins! We live on a wooded lot, so we have A LOT of leaves! My children LOVE to jump in the leaves, so Friday they raked the leaves in a big pile and jumped into them. They had a blast! 






Anyhow - you all know what today is RIGHT???? It is the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining Light Challenge! This week's Challenge is.... we are challenging you to an anything goes challenge but you must use at least one Our Daily Bread Designs stamp on your creation!!




To make the challenge even more fun, we will be giving out a prize, $ 15 gift certificate to be used toward stamps at the Our Daily Bread Designs store!! Entries for thprize must be submitted by Thursday, October 21. One random winner will be chosen and announced next Saturday.


Here are the details to my card....

Stamp Sets: Randi's Song available at Our Daily Bread Designs
Cardstock: Basic Grey Indian Summer, Mustard, Razzleberry, Espresso, White
Technique- Airbrushing with Copic Markers YR24, YG67, R39
Accessories: Dew Drops, Martha Stewart Punch, Gold Organdy, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Ink: Mustard, Black Memento, Espresso Memento


Once you are done looking around my blog, you will definitely want to hop over to be inspired by the very talented team I am blessed to be part of! Here are their links...
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, filled with MANY blessings!!!

Chrissy D

13 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! Look at all those leaves! Looks like fun!! A lot of our leaves are just falling from the rain and we don't have that many. The girls tried to make a pile but there was not near enough for it. After this weekend's storm I am sure there will be.

Your card is gorgeous!! I so love your colors, paper, image panel and the gem stones you added!! Stunning take on this week's challenge my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Stampin in the suburbs said...

love those shots of the kids in the leaves. In New England our leaves are just starting to come down. My kids are older now (17 and 21) but we remember fondly those leaf jumping days.

Patter Cross said...

Enjoy the show!!! And such cute pics of the kids. We don't have fall here in TX so no leaves for us! I will enjoy your photos instead. :) :) Love your card too. The leaf is stunning! Blessings,

Grace said...

Oh wow Chrissy!!! This is totally amazing!!! I can't take my eyes off it but then the pics of your kids are totally fun too! How well I remember those fun days!!! Looks like a scrapbook page to me!!! Great job with the challenge!!!

ChristineCreations said...

What sweet pictures of your kids Chrissy...and Whoa! What a lot of leaves wowzers...

And a gorgeous card too...beautiful fall shades and such warmth!

Terry said...

The little ones are so cute!! Such a beautiful picture! Now your card is beautiful also! Love the stunning colors and layers! Have a Happy Saturday!

Francie G. said...

This is gorgeous, Chrissy! Love the colors and your wonderful design!

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Beautiful children. Our leaves aren't falling quite as fast as yours, but it won't be long! Have a marvelous weekend. Hugs!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Chrissy, your card is gorgeous...I just love those Fall colors!! Another thing I really like are those photosof your kids...they sure do look like they had a blast!! Have a blessed weekend and enjoy the show ;D. Hugs, Sabrina

Traci S. said...

Hi Chris,

This is so lovely. It should have a frame on it...and it should be hanging up in a home that doesn't get to see the autumn colors on the trees...maybe like a house in Central Florida! It is beautiful!

You Have Won 2 Cards at The He IS Able Blog on the post from Wednesday, October
13th! Please email me your address, so I can send both cards, 2 extra envelopes and the postage needed to sent them out! Your comment was randomly chosen! My email is on the side bar of the blog, and I need to receive it by Tuesday night 8pm EASTERN time. I hope to hear from you quickly! Congratulations!

His,
Traci S.

Shelly Schmidt said...

You are jogging my memory Chris- we do not jump in the leaves anymore, but we sure had tons of fun when the kids were little- what great pictures! Oh- I love your card too....-almost forgot to mention that! TFS

Ceal said...

your kids look like they are having a ball I remember jumping in leaves when I was a kid, I loved it. I love your card it is soo pretty!

Cheryl said...

Adorable little gremlins! Looks like they were having a blast.

I love your card! The leaf is gorgous.

Jan Hennings said...

beautiful and fun photo's and your card is so neat!