Wednesday, February 18, 2009

BELLI CHALLENGE #55 - INCHIES!!!

It is BELLI CHALLENGE day!!!

What is the Belli Challenge you ask? Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms or homes! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter! This weeks, Belli Challenge is to make a project with INCHIES!!!


Here is what you need to do...

1. Anyone Can Play! Spread the Word! :)
2. Make a completed project with your INCHIES - an inchie is an image on a ONE INCH SQUARE!

3. Share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC55. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or Paper Craft Planet or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC55 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link!
4. I will do a drawing and the person whose name I draw will be a BELLI GUEST DESIGNER the Fourth week of March.
5. Deadline for entry is Tuesday evening 7 p.m. Central time. But you can do ANY Belli Challenge at any time - we still WANT to see! :)


Last week's winner was Suzanne check her Beautiful project out HERE. I love the softness of the purple with the doily! Very elegant.


Here are the details for this project:
Stamp Set: DigiPrint at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Ink: PRINTER and Copics
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White, Basic Black

Accessories: Primas, Dew Drops, Black grosgrain, Punch,


Be sure to check out the FABULOUS Belli Challenge Design Team's creations!!! Leave them a comment! We all LOVE to know what you are thinking about what we create. I know it makes me SMILE when you leave me a comment.
Holly Brown
Joan Ervin
Ceal Pritchett
Karen Gibson

Courtney Fowler

Danita Hollander
Shelly Koskinen
Anne Harada -
Joanne Travis
Lee Murphy

We also have a Guest Designer this week, Shannon Bracken and her blog is http://shannonssentiments.blogspot.com/ Check out her creation too!!! Leave her some love too so she knows you have been there!!!

I have started a GROUP on the PAPER CRAFT PLANET! I will be listing the challenges there and would love to have you join in the fun there too! I will not be posting the prizes on the group at this time. Any participants that want to be included in the prizes will need to come here to post their links!


Have a blessed day!

Chrissy D

23 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHH man the coloring on that must have taken forever! But so worth it how cute is he!

Moni said...

Beautiful card. Hugs, Moni

Sally said...

Love your card. That image is just too cute.
Have a Blessed Day

Suzanne said...

Chrissy once again I am honored to be chosen. I loved working with the doily and never would have thought of using one on a card. Thanks for the challenge and suggestion to do so.

For this weeks challenge I love your inchie card, but agree with others...wow what a lot of detail coloring. I've never tried an inchie, but just purchased some little inchie squares last week so I am ready to go this time. No searching needed....at least I think I remeber where I put them.

Anonymous said...

This was a wonderful challenge!!! I'm really glad I was able to participate as a guest designer for this one.

Your card is FAB! I can't imagine all the time that must have taken with the coloring.

Christi Flores said...

What an awesome idea Chris!! This is fantastic!!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is stinkin' cute!!!!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, Chris...that is one fabulous inchie card!! Looks like a lot of work...such beautiful coloring and I love your design!!! This was a great challenge this week...gotta love those inchies!!!

Holly said...

Stinkin CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! Love your teeny little skunky!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debby said...

To cute Chrissy, love those skunks.
Angel hugs
Debby

Danita said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! One inchie times 10!!!! Great job with this challenge!!!

Joanne Travis said...

This is fabulous!! Your coloring and lining up the inchies is sheer perfection. Beautifully done, Chris!

Dani said...

Well, look at you, Little Ms Clever! Super cute! :)

Anne Harada said...

This is amazing! The things you can do with Inchies! I love it!! A parade of skunk Inchies wooo hooo!!! These are so fun Chrissy, thanks for the awesome challenge this week!!

Evelyn S. said...

I can't believe I actually tried this! Some weeks ago, you told me about your Belli Challenges, but I've never done one. Now I have. lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26473210@N04/3291700655/

Lee said...

Ohhh wow Chrissy!!! What a waaaaaaaay cool idea for inchies!!! I'm sooo gonna CASE you!!

Evelyn S. said...

Sorry, Chrissy! I 'cleaned up' my first attempt with a second one, so I have a new link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26473210@N04/3291811197/

Sandy said...

Aren't you the clever one??? I love how this turned out! Lots of coloring but it's worth it with the outcome.

Courtney said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!

Michele Kovack said...

Love all of those inchies together!!! Such a great card!

Evelyn S. said...

Chris...No, I'm not stalking! Since posting (twice) last night, I've done some research on this Inchies fun, and I've created something more "inchie-like" than my first attempt.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26473210@N04/3293663253/

Anita said...

I love this challenge, so I decided to give it a try

http://cardsandcoffee.blogspot.com/2009/02/green-butterflys.html

Suzanne said...

Whew....just in under the wire. I don't have it on my BLOG yet, but my card is on PCP in my photes with CBC as a tag. It is here http://www.papercraftplanet.com/photo/suzannes-belli-inchie-birthday

I can hardly wait to see tomorrows challenge. I will get my card up tonight on my BLOG right now I guess I really should go to work as I am rather late.

Suzanne