What is the Belli Challenge you ask? Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms or homes! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter! This weeks, Belli Challenge is to make a project with INCHIES!!!
Here is what you need to do...
1. Anyone Can Play! Spread the Word! :)
2. Make a completed project with your INCHIES - an inchie is an image on a ONE INCH SQUARE!
3. Share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC55. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or Paper Craft Planet or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC55 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link!
4. I will do a drawing and the person whose name I draw will be a BELLI GUEST DESIGNER the Fourth week of March.
5. Deadline for entry is Tuesday evening 7 p.m. Central time. But you can do ANY Belli Challenge at any time - we still WANT to see! :)
Last week's winner was Suzanne check her Beautiful project out HERE. I love the softness of the purple with the doily! Very elegant.
Here are the details for this project:
Stamp Set: DigiPrint at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Ink: PRINTER and Copics
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Primas, Dew Drops, Black grosgrain, Punch,
Be sure to check out the FABULOUS Belli Challenge Design Team's creations!!! Leave them a comment! We all LOVE to know what you are thinking about what we create. I know it makes me SMILE when you leave me a comment.
We also have a Guest Designer this week, Shannon Bracken and her blog is http://shannonssentiments.blogspot.com/ Check out her creation too!!! Leave her some love too so she knows you have been there!!!
I have started a GROUP on the PAPER CRAFT PLANET! I will be listing the challenges there and would love to have you join in the fun there too! I will not be posting the prizes on the group at this time. Any participants that want to be included in the prizes will need to come here to post their links!
Have a blessed day!