Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'll Be Back on Monday

Hello Everyone! I have a friend who had a family emergency and needed to fly to Georgia to be with her family. She has six children and didn't want to seperate them all into different homes, so I volunteered to come stay at their house this weekend!
Her children are 13 yo, 7 yo, 5 yo, 4 yo, 18 months and 6 months old, so I have my hands full this weekend!
I will have the Sweet 'n Sassy DT Challenge for you some time late morning!
I hope you had a great weekend!

Chrissy D

12 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

Oh Chris! You are an exceptional friend!

Betty J Schaub said...

Yikes! God Bless you Chrissy. Hope you have a good time with them.

Anita said...

What a neat thing to do for a friend. I will pray for you and your friend.

Suzanne said...

What a wonderful gift you are to your friend. I hope things go well for you and your friend...and ....all the kiddos. You are a better woman than I!

Sally said...

Chris,
What a wonderful friend you are, but I knew that the first time I ever read your blog. Your heart has spoken to mine more times through your blog than you will ever know. Bless you for being such a wonderful friend when someone needs you so much.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Your friend is so fortunate to have you take care of her family. Praying that all goes well and that your friend's emergency has a good outcome.

Tracey said...

WHat a fabulous friend you are Chrissy! I hope everything is okay! xx

Shelly Koskinen said...

You are a saint!

Unknown said...

Chriss how lucky is she to have a freind like you.
I have left you an award on my blog

Lee said...

Wowee Girl!!! What a special friend and loving Mama/Auntie!!!!

Kathy W said...

God bless you, hope all turns out well for your friend.

Joan Ervin said...

You are such a Blessing to you friend....hope all turns out ok!!!