Monday, February 23, 2009

Comfort, Hope and Peace - Monday Challenge #15


HELLO! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I personally had an extremely busy weekend and look forward to this week being fairly quiet. That means, I get LOTS of stamping time! :)


With illness hitting our home the past two weeks, I have had very little energy to do a whole lot, so I must apologize for not having much time to hop to your blogs and see YOUR work! I will try to do some catching up the next two weeks.





Today is Monday, and you know that means Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Challenge! This week is quite simple... All you have to do is stamp the INSIDE OF YOUR CARD!



Once again, I used one of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps new Digi - Stamps the Luna Moth.




Here are the details of my project...
Stamps: Digi Stamp by SNS Luna Moth, Pray WIthout Ceasing

Ink: Black Adirondack, Copics
Cardstock: Glorious Green, Gable Green, Green Galore, Whisper White, K&Company BW Mira Specialty Paper
Accessories: Eyelet Lace Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Nestibilities, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Mini Glue Dots
We would love for you to use SNS stamps for this challenge if you have them but if you don't please don't let that stop you from playing along. We just want to see your fabulous creations! When you upload to SCS/PCP please use the keyword SNSMC15 so we can see all the challenge cards in one place!
Can't wait to see what you make!


Be sure to check these out for more inspiration!
Sandy Domelle
Christi Thorsen
Courtney Fowler
Korin Sutherland


One more note...there is a new Sketch Blog on the Block. TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS. This card was inspired by their sketch #1. Stop on over to their blog and welcome them. One of our very own Belli Team Members is part of the Design Team!

Today is also MONDAY MAIL CALL too! Don't forget to mail out the cards you create!

My goal is to send out 3 cards!!!


Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!
Chrissy D

23 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Chris Love the butterfly image and the colouring is fabulous. Thank you for joining us on our first challenge at Truly Scrumptious. Michele x

Moni said...

waw I love it, love the butterfly and the colors! Hugs, Moni

Sandy said...

Very stunning and the colors are beautiful with the butterfly.

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Love how you have colored the moth. I am so happy to hear that all are on the mend.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Lovely card, Chris! Hopefully I'll be able to participate this week, last week was a total stamping bust!
Glad your family is feeling better. Take it easy so that you don't get a relapse, Chris.
Hugs!

Janette said...

This is beautiful Chris! I love the colors and I will have to check out that sketch blog.

Unknown said...

Lovely lovely butterfly! I love this card.

Unknown said...

what a lovely card, i love the shades you have used on your butterfly

Ceal said...

Beautiful!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Beautiful card Chrissy - the colors are so rich. Glad your family is feeling better and pray they continue to get better.

Lorie said...

Very pretty Chris!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous Chris!! I'm glad to hear that you're going to have some down time this week-I know you need it! :)

Dawn said...

Hi Chrissy
Your card is stunning - love that butterfly and gorgeous papers.

thanks for joining us in our first challenge

Dawn

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the colors.

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy! Love the colour combo!

Bev said...

Chrissy this is exquisite - love the image and beautiful colours

Kim said...

Gorgeous work Chris! I love it! So pretty! I totally know what you mean about being behind with blogging...I just can't seem to get caught up!
Hugs~ Kim

Jeanette said...

Wonderful card Chrissy! I also am trying to play catch up! Take card! Hugs Jeanette

orchids R4me said...

What a beautiful card! Love it! You used such wonderful colors, it came out great

Maria Matter said...

Hi Chris!
This is a beautiful card! Love how you designed it....that butterfly is fabulous!
Praying peace and refreshing over you and your household!
Take care!
Blessings, Maria

Beth said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the butterfly stamp and the cute little charm! Thanks for joining in the first TS challenge!
Beth xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for hte nice comment on my card, Chrissy. I have been so bad about blog surfing lately. :( This is gorgeous though! Who ever drew that image sure knew what she was doing. ;)

Dani said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful job. I love the image! :)