Sunday, February 15, 2009

SWEET 'n SASSY STAMPS ROUND UP


After a week down with the flu, I am back, but still not 100%. Much better than I was, PRAISE GOD!


This month I am showcasing BIRTHDAY BALLOONS! Birthday Balloons is the NEW Digi-Stamps Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is offering. You pay one low fee, save the FABULOUS image to your computer and you can print at whatever size you choose! How cool is that!? I have a few designs that will be coming out soon and I am very excited about this. We will not be replacing the stamping with the new digital stamping , this is a way to keep costs down - have fun with a new image and get IMMEDIATE gratification! As soon as you download the image, you have it available to you! No waiting for shipping!
Here are the details of my project:
Stamps: Digi Stamp Birthday Balloons
Cardstock: Urban Prairie Basic Grey, Basic Black, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Printer, Stardust Stickles, Dew Drops, Primas, Mini Glue Dots


Head on over Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog to see the other Design Team's projects! Come back tomorrow for the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Design Team Challenge. Have a great day!

Chrissy D

14 comments:

Sally said...

Chrissy,
Yes PTL your are feeling better. I was truly beginning to worry and I told the Lord I needed you will because I need your inspiration. I'm a little selfish! LOL I adore that image. Will have to pop over and see what else is there. So thankful you are feeing beter.

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Chrissy - I'm so glad you're feeling better and hope that you continue to improve over the next few days. Oh, I like the idea of the diti-stamp - I will have to check it out. Can't wait for your designs to come out. Take care and again, glad to hear you're feeling better.

Janet

Lorie said...

This is adorable! I love the colors and the way you cut out the balloons! :o)

LINDA said...

So glad your feeling better. This card is darling. love the glitter on the balloons.Hugs

Anita said...

Glad that you are starting to feel better. Cute card! I like the glitter of the balloons.

Betty J Schaub said...

Cute little mouse and love the pps.

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better. I would love to test out thes images but I am so afraid the ink in my printer will smudge
HMMM gonna have to try it out on something. Great great birthday card.

Janette said...

So glad you are feeling better Chris! Your card is adorable- love the dp you used and the image is as cute as can be

Moni said...

Lovely card, love the solours and the papers! Hugs, Moni

Christi Flores said...

This is so stinkin' cute!!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Sweet card, love the design, coloring and all the detail!

Jean said...

What a darling image, love your work!

Joanne Travis said...

How cute is this! I love how the balloons perfectly compliment the papers and the bit of sparkle.

Dani said...

So glad you're doing better! This card is adorable, so cheerful!