What is the Belli Challenge you ask?
Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms or homes! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter!
Here is what you need to do...
1. Anyone Can Play! Spread the Word! :)
2. Make a completed project with your VALENTINES OR HEARTS
3. Share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC53. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or Paper Craft Planet or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC53 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link!
4. I will do a drawing and the person whose name I draw will be a BELLI GUEST DESIGNER the Second week of March.
5. Deadline for entry is Tuesday evening 7 p.m. Central time.
Last week's winner was Suzanne- check her FABULOUS project out HERE. Her Quilting style is BEAUTIFUL!
I will post a tutorial to this in awhile - step by step coloring with Copics. So be sure to check that out when you have time!
Here are the details for this project:
Stamp Set: Love Blooms available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, All Holidays by SU
Ink: Copics, Black Brilliance Cardstock: Pink Pirhouette, Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Rose Red Accessories: Primas, Rich Regal Brads, Glue Dots, Doily, Corner Punch
Be sure to check out the FABULOUS Belli Challenge Design Team's creations!!! Leave them a comment! We all LOVE to know what you are thinking about what we create. I know it makes me SMILE when you leave me a comment.
I have started a GROUP on the PAPER CRAFT PLANET! I will be listing the challenges there and would love to have you join in the fun there too! I will not be posting the prizes on the group at this time. Any participants that want to be included in the prizes will need to come here to post their links!
Come back later for the tutorial!
Have a blessed day!