The winner of the Firecracker Designs By Pamela June blog hop is:
from blog hostess: Chrissy D!! ( ME!!!)
grandmalee, please send Pamela at Firecracker Designs By Pamela your snail mail and I’ll get a set of stamps out to you, OR you may choose 2 sets of digital images instead!
And now roll up your sleeves, and get out your stamps supplies! Pamela has a whole lotta info on challenges to give you!
1. FCD is sponsoring this sweet young lady’s blog challenge-Iris. She is 10 yrs old, and has started her own challenge blog!! The theme for this challenge is summer!! (quick, go grab that free flip flop freebie and play along!). Her challenge starts June 28 and runs til July 19th! I’ll post the direct link with a reminder soon as she goes live with it!
2. FCD is sponsoring the Good luck/Best wishes challenge at Spoon Full of Sugar! Click here to read all about this challenge and how you can enter to win $15.00 in digital images!! This challenge is going on NOW!
3. FCD is sponsoring Wishes for Bella challenge. Please create a card to send to this little girl who has lost so much and still keeps smiling. To read all the details of her story, click here. To read and join in the challenge click here. FCD is sponsoring the grand prize collection with a $10.00 gift certificate!
4. FCD’s own Eclipse challenge! You still have a few more days to submit your art for this fun challenge as we wait for the release of the newest Twilight film-Eclipse! Click here for all the details on this one. One winner will receive the Love Bites stamp set, or a $10.00 gift certificate!
I hope you’ll join in and play along with one or all of these FCD sponsored challenges! Where we hope we are bringing a smile to your stamping heart!
Challenge: You’re HOT and you’re COLD….
Following the theme of the Eclipse book, you too must choose between love and friendship. Either make a romantic card or a card for a friend, include one or all of the options below!
1. Eclipse inspiration! Use a red ribbon(from the book cover), a white circle and a black circle (the eclipse).
2. Depict the conflict between hot (Jacob) and cold (Edward)! some examples: Use your heat tool (hot) to make cracked glass (cold) or show hot and cold by using color combinations like: warm reds/oranges/golds versus cool blues/greens/white.
3. Use sparkle (bling, glitter, jewels etc) or fur (flocking, flower soft, etc)
4. Use images that depict hot and cold, like hot coffee or hot pizza together with a cold snowman or snowflakes. (Daily Grind, Italiano, and Love Never Melts is Perfect!!!!)
UPDATE: I’ve created a digital image you can also use for this challenge!! Into Forever! (available on the freebies page til June 21)
FCD stamps/digitals are required.
Submit your link to Firecracker Designs By Pamela below until June 29th.
One random winner will be chosen from the submissions on June 30th!!
Prize will be Love Bites OR a $10.00 gift card if you already own this set. OH yeah, AND the top THREE artists will also receive a FireCracker’s Fab Favorites blinkie to post on their blogs!! Leave your comment with link to art to enter on the FCD Blog!
Thank you for stopping by! I will have a project to share with you soon!