Monday, June 28, 2010

GIFTS: On an Eagle's Wings

Hello! I hope this finds you ready for your week. Refreshed from your weekend. I had a very relaxing week, but still achieved a lot. That is always a good feeling!

This morning, I read this Scripture... "Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms." 1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)

I would love to know what are some of your gifts. I find the LORD stretching me in some areas right now, with my family. I mentioned before that I was working. I worked for a month outside of my home and have a new appreciation for those moms who can balance it all! WOW! I personally found, that my children were getting into some trouble and I really struggled with balancing it all. After a few weeks of prayer and long talks with my husband, we decided I would come home BUT I need to make a certain amount of money to stay home, so I will be selling my cards! As well as using some of my other gifts. 

If you see any cards, or want anything special ordered, let me know! I will happily make things for you and will create a separate page on here this week so you can see things I have made for sale.

Here is a card I am making for a customer order - Copyright is Our Daily Bread Designs, as many of you know I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer for this month!
  


Cardstock: Retired SU, Taken With Teal, Chocolate, White
Accessories: Chocolate Polytwill, All In a Row Stitching, Brown Brads, Nestibilities, Sponge, Dimensionals

Please share with me some ways you are sharing your gifts with others! Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed day!

Chrissy D

3 comments:

Dani said...

Lovely card! Very pretty.
Best of luck on selling your cards! You'll do great, I'm sure!

Terry said...

Beautiful card! If you have any specialty shops (candle, gift, coffee), maybe ask about putting up some cards. Good luck! I know what you mean about being a working Mom! I did it for almost 20 years and don't know how I did it! Now I play!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy!! Love your eagle and the layout!! Oh I hope selling your cards works for you. I did it for a while on Ebay. I found it took the fun of making them though.

hugs,
Chris