Friday, June 4, 2010

GONE FISHING

Hello! Happy Friday! I have had the past two days off and have been so tired and busy, it certainly doesn't seem like a day off! WHEW! I truly admire mom's who have worked outside the home and the energy they must have. I only work part time and haven't worked for 12 years outside the home and feel completely EXHAUSTED every day!


I took a little time to stamp today, but was in a "SIMPLE" mood! I participated in Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge and their FREE for ALL challenge - which was titled "It's a Boy Thing!

Here are a few details:
Technique: Technique Junkie Newsletter Warhol technique from the 2005 Newsletter
Stamps: Fisherman and Sentiments from QKR Stampede
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Garden Green, Cocoa, Barely Banana, Vanilla
Accessories: Dew Drops, Martha Stewart Punch, Dimensionals

Tomorrow I will have another ODBD stamp! I hope you will come back! Have a blessed weekend!
Chrissy D

No comments: