Monday, June 28, 2010

GRACE TO YOU


HELLO! I created this card uses the I BRAKE FOR STAMPS, Inspirational Plate #5
I used the technique called Faux Dominoes from Technique Junkie Newsletter

I love that this stamp set offers sentiments of encouragement. 
This is perfect for those occasions when your friend or a loved one needs a lift!

Here are some more details:
Cardstock: Creative Cuts and More Rectangle Window A2 card, White
Accessories: Versamark, Gold EP, Heat Tool, Corner Rounder, Gold Ribbon

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!
Chrissy D

4 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

This is beautiful, Chris....the praying hands image is sooo pretty and I love the embossed background!!!!! The sentiment technique looks awesome, too!!!

Terry said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the gold! Great job with the domino technique!

I Brake For Stamps said...

Beautiful card!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you broke up the sentiment.

You should join us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. This week's theme is Support and Encouragement. Your card would be perfect.