Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BELLI CHALLENGE #42 - GIFT TAGS


What is the Belli Challenge you ask?
Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter!
This weeks, Belli Challenge is to make GIFT TAGS! You can use ANYTHING you wish to make your tags. I used my Chipboard Tags and those SU Sticker things from last year, to make my Gift Tags. I made something else too, but will share that with you tomorrow!
Here is what you need to do.
1. Anyone Can Play! Spread the Word! :)
2. Make a completed project embellishing your work with your Thanksgiving themes. Share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC42. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC42 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link!
3. I will do a random drawing for all participants and have a special pack of assorted Designer Papers for the winner!
Last weeks winner is Karen, you can see her WONDERFUL creation HERE.
Be sure to check out the FABULOUS Belli Challenge Design Team's creations!!!
Be sure to check out what everyone else has made and make a comment too for them please! We all LOVE comments. It is fun to see what ya'll think of the work we share!Thank you for stopping by! Have a FABULOUS day!


Chrissy D

17 comments:

Courtney said...

This is gorgeous, girl! I love the buttons and ribbon. I always love buttons and ribbon! lOl!

Vicki Burns said...

This is beautiful~love the buttons!

I left you a little treat on my blog. :)

Unknown said...

Ohhhh thats adorable. Noneof my tags come out this cute!

Danita said...

Chris

This is beautiful!!! I love the format and the colors are so rich looking!!! Great job!!!

Holly said...

Gorgeous! Love the threaded buttons!

Lorie said...

Oh, so cute! I almost went with something like that too but I like yours much better!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This tag is great. I love the buttons!

Debby said...

Cute tag Chrissy love the buttons really adds to the tag.
Angel hugs
Debby

Joan Ervin said...

Gorgeous tag, Chrissy...love the colors, buttons, and the fact that you are using up your extra stuff to make something useful...thanks for the inspiration!!! I have waaaaaaaaay to many scraps than need some new life!!!

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable Chris!! I love the buttons!!

Krafting Karen said...

WOW Chrissy!!! I didn't know I won last week's Belli Challenge!!!! How cool is that!!! Like the idea of a gift tag challenge. I'll see what I can come up with. Thanks for the challenges. I've been away from stamping and I need a nudge of movation to get me going again!

Ceal said...

I love this Chris! The buttons make it I think

Jami said...

What a fun tag and challenge. Love the big eyelet and ribbon and those cute little buttons!!
hugs, Jami

Dani said...

This is adorable! Great tag, I just love the buttons!

I sat myself down and stamped today. So my tags will be up in the morning. Thank you for this challenge, I needed it this week! LOL! :)

Rochelle W said...

Chris, I love your tag. The ribbon is so pretty.

Carla said...

This is a great tag!! Gorgeous ribbon!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Well Chris, I finally got the tag made, late I know but here it is:
www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1132538?cat=15491

I linked to your blog. Hopefully the photo is still in my SNSS album. For some reason the photos disappear from there but are still in my gallery!