Saturday, November 1, 2008

BLOG CANDY WINNER & SNS Sketch Challenge

Good Day Friends,
I am announcing the BLOG CANDY winner here and giving you another opportunity to participate in ANOTHER challenge!!!


Without further ado - the winner is...


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:64


ribenaruby said... Thanks for the opportunity to win some of your stamps. I have already subscribed to you. Link and post is on my blog.


Now for the next challenge...






Here is the Release Party Sketch Challenge. Anyone can play. We would like you to use Sweet N' Sassy Stamps, if you have them. However, if you don't feel free to play, anyway!


To view the sketch, click HERE...
Try to stick to the sketch, but tweaking is okay. You can add layers, (I did!) and embellishments, so feel free to do so. Please post a link to your card from Split Coast in this discussion so that we know where to find it by Noon, November 6, 2008.

KEYWORD: SNSSC04
The winner will receive the Cozy Feathered Friends set!

Can you smell the aroma from the cookies? LOL I made them chocolate chip, but I would prefer oatmeal raisin cookies. :)

Here are a few details...

Stamp Sets: Winter at Home

Ink: Black Brilliance, Copics

Cardstock: I did some paper piecing for wall paper and the curtains! :) Holiday DP (retired from SU), Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranite, Whisper White, River Rock

Cricut: Mini Monograms for the scallop frame

Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Pomegranite ribbon, Dew drops, Mini Glue Dots, Felt Snowflakes, Stickles Stardust, Sponge

Looking at this now, I see I forgot to color the door on the house. Woops! LOL

If you want to catch up on what you missed last night at the Release Party - all of the details are HERE.

Thank you all for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

Chrissy D

6 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutly beautiful amkes me wanna curl up with tea and a book!

Leona said...

Beautiful.. makes me want to jump into the card heee heee

Unknown said...

I love this!

I just sent you an email about how to get rid of your black box. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dani said...

Gorgeous! This is so warm and homey. I just love the snowflake too! :)

Carla said...

This is gorgeous! I love the fat scalloped square, and your coloring!

Kerry D-C said...

Another spectacular card by Chrissy!