Tuesday, November 4, 2008

IT'S ALL ABOUT JOY




Well, at least that is what SHE thinks! ;) You would think that my post yesterday would have had that title, right? Well, my dear friend Joy, whom I just went away for the weekend with gives me my BLOG commentary at least every other week. Her main comment is, "Chris, you rarely use Stampin' Up! stamps on your blog and I NEED ideas!" - so in honor of my dear, special friend JOY - Tuesdays will now be my day I feature a Stampin' Up! ONLY project... UNLESS- it is a release for one of MY sets or Sweet 'n Sassy stamps. :)


I have recieved the distinct HONOR to join the Courtney's Challenge Chicks! Each Tuesday, Courtney features a new challenge! This week's challenge is a COLOR COMBO! Rose Red, Brilliant Blue and Always Artichoke...Be sure to check out the other Challenge Chicks fabulous creations!
Here are a few details for you... I used ALMOST ALL Stampin' Up!. The only 2 things on this project that are not, are the blue Bling and the white snowflake brad that is on the Felt Snowflake.
Stamp Set: Let it Snow? (unknown Holly stamped me this image!)
Cardstock: Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Rose Red SHimmery White - markers same color!
Accessories: Snowflake felt, Bling, Cuddlebug, White Gel Pen, Glue Dots...
I doodled around the main focal image...
Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.
So Joy, How is this? :)
Have a great day!

Chrissy D

13 comments:

Jami said...

Very cute!! I love your little doodles around the edge!!
hugs, Jami

Courtney said...

Those are the best doodles I've ever seen! GREAT card, and I'm so excited you're on the team! Welcome!!

Vicki Burns said...

Doodles? I am so jealous! Love what yo did with this!

Unknown said...

Great border thiss card is very cute!

Anonymous said...

I just love what you did with the challenge. While that is a cute SU stamp I think your doodling makes the card!

Christi Flores said...

Oh how fun! I love this!!!!

Dani said...

Doodles?! Ack. I can't even draw a good stick figure. :)

Super cute card, you did a fantastic job with the color combo!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

What a cheerful card! Love it!

Kathy W said...

I like the holly around the border.

Unknown said...

Very cute! :)

Hey - did you try the html code I sent?

Anonymous said...

Love the stamp - awesome LO!

Carla said...

I can't believe you doodled that border! I thought it was a holly stamp! I could never draw that well! This is a great card overall!!

Kerry D-C said...

you doodled that border?! WOWZERS! I am doodle challenge! And I am just talking about little lines and dots and such! :P
Fab card!