Monday, November 3, 2008

A Word of Encouragement...

Good morning! Come back later today! I will have something I made this weekend for you to see!

I just returned home from my few days away and as wonderful as it was to be away, I was going through some emotional turmoil. Our family is really going through a VERY difficult season right now. Maybe once we are through this current Character Building Opportunity I can share MORE of a testimony with you, but right now keep us in your prayers.

I know many of you are going through difficult seasons as well, we are NOT exempt from difficult times!

God's Word says, in Isaiah 43:2-3,
WHEN (not if!) you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
WHEN you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.
For I am the LORD your God, The Holy One of Israel (Chris or put your name here), your Savior.

You probably know this, but I added the emphasis.

Be sure to check back in a few hours! I will have another post! Have a great day!

Chrissy D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting that I think we can all use a reminder of that now and again!

Anita said...

You are in my prayers. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time away.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

I will add you to my prayer list. Yes, we all have seasons of stress and difficult times but we also know that we have God to carry us when we can't do it alone. He will support you and surround you with His love. Hugs!
Barb Gault

Carla said...

I'll keep you in my prayers. Aren't you so grateful to be saved? Can you imagine how you would be feeling in your situation right now if Jesus wasn't right there with you?

Anonymous said...

Encouraging Word
Tuesday 11/4/2008
When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
~ Isaiah 43:2, NLT