Sunday, November 2, 2008

WELCOME HOME - COLOR CHALLENGE

Another challenge at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Release Party was a COLOR CHALLENGE!

The Colors you are supposed to use on this Challenge are Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, and Red Riding Hood. If you don't have SU! colors use a color that is similar.

Anyone can play! We would like you to use Sweet N' Sassy Stamps, if you have them. However, if you don't feel free to play, anyway!

Please post a link to your card from Split Coast in this discussion so that we know where to find it by Noon, November 7, 2008.
KEYWORD: SNSECC04

Here are some more details:
Stamp Set: Winter At Home
Ink and Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Accessories: Dew Drops, Top Note, Snowflakes Cuttlebug, Stickles, Felt Snowflakes, Copics, Black Gingham

I hope you all have a blessed day! Thank you for stopping by! Let me know if you participate, I would love to see what you make!

If you want to catch up on what you missed last night at the Release Party - all of the details are HERE.
Chrissy D

12 comments:

Unknown said...

A lovely card, and what a great Image, oe the way you have used the red to pickout the design

wendie

Vicki Burns said...

Your blog is so inspiring! Every time I look at your cards, I am in awe. They are always so beautiful. This one and the one with the window are simply breath-taking. I would buy these stamps if I thought I could do them justice~but I don't think I could. SO I'll just have to keep looking at yours!

Leona said...

Another fabby image chrissy... i love these cards and the colouring outstanding!!!

Unknown said...

Love the colors and the felt snowflakes, What an inspiration!

Kathy W said...

great one, it's like a picture with nice soft background

PaperAddictJenn said...

You are just too talented!

Dani said...

I love this! Wonderful color combo. You are so good! :)

Joan Ervin said...

I just love your new stamps, Chris...such a warm and inviting image!!! Beautiful coloring and details, too!!!

Sandra Smart said...

Oh, I love this stamp image! Great card! And thanks for stopping by to visit me and leaving me such nice comments!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors! Great job with the layout-lots of interesting features!

Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog! :0) The hardware you are referring to on that card is actually paper! It's a ribbon slider punch I used to create the shape and then added glitter on top of that to make it look like something more thank just plain cardstock. Thanks again for stopping by!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

What a wonderful card! The more I see this stamp set the more I like it! Yes, I entered the color challenge and posted the link in the forum. Let me know what you think? I am not very creative, have the ideas but have trouble getting them to look good on the cards. tfl.
Hugs,
Barb Gault

Kerry D-C said...

oooooooooooh! everything about this is pulchritudinous!