Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CBCC #13 - CHIPBOARD!


I want to say a very LOUD THANK YOU to our Veterans and their families for the sacrifice of their loved ones, while they have served and currently serve our Country!
Created By Courtney's Challenge is TODAY! This week's challenge was to use CHIPBOARD! I honestly have to say, I had no trouble at all with this one! :)
I made this scrapbook page of my Gracie. She is now 7 years old, so I am a little behind in my album. LOL I think the rubber stamping the past 5 years has slowed me down. I used to only scrapbook, but then I was rubberized. LOL

This scrapbook page uses so many different products, I can not even begin to list them all or where they are all from. Mainly because I do not know! LOL I know the chipboard came from Stampin' Up! and Making Memories. I used Chocolate Chip Craft Ink.
That is my man and I in the pictures - me with dark hair. I felt old with my hair like that. And I grew it out afterwards...
So what do ya think? Be sure and leave a comment! I love to hear what you think!
If you have time, check out the other challenge participants work:
Have a great day!
Chrissy D

16 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my, this is great! Look at you with short hair! Those little angels are so precious!

Vicki Burns said...

Can I please oh please just come sit at your table and watch you work? Maybe some of your creativity will rub off on me! These pages are STUNNING!

Kathy W said...

gorgeous page, such a great soft color combo for a baby. You even got some rub ons on there! Great balance with use of chipboard on both pages.

Unknown said...

I love the pages! Very nice. Great colors and great balance.

Dani said...

Great layout! I really need to scrap more. :)

Christi Flores said...

Awesome layout Chris!!! I love this!! BTW, thank you SO much for my little gift package that you sent me. I've really been wanting to play with those images and now I can!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Gorgeous Scrapbook pages. Thanks for your sweet comments. I used to live in Ripon Wisconsin. I miss Wisconsin. Have a wonderful day! chris

Lorie said...

Oh, that is so cute! I love the way you incorporated the chipboard!

Carla said...

These pages are beautiful, Chrissy!

Unknown said...

These pages are stunning, well done love the layouts.

Wendie

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Love your pages! I should really do more scrapbooking, if only there were more hours in the day lol!

Julie

Anita said...

Beautiful pages. I love the chocolate and pink. The chipboard is a neat accent.

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute layout! I love the pink and brown.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Wonderful pages, Chrissy. You are not alone in being behind with your albums, I know I am. Your children are adorable, thanks for sharing them with us.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could scrapbook like that! I love the colors and the LO. I always have to have mats and even out each page. I am so OCD!

Jami said...

Oh how pretty - love the pink and brown combo and all the swirls and scallops!! Precious indeed!
hugs, Jami